Forest Lake: 651-464-7159
Mini Storage Rates and Availability
|Unit Size||Availability||Wyoming||Forest Lake|
|5×10 / 6×10 / 7×10||Please Call||$55.00||$55.00|
|10×20 Sheds||Please Call||$110.00||N/A|
|10×20 Normal||Please Call||$110.00||$100.00|
|10×20 Inside||Please Call||$120.00||$110.00|
|20×20 Inside||Please Call||$240.00||N/A|
|14×40||Spring 2022||Please Call||N/A|
|14×50||Spring 2022||Please Call||N/A|
Outdoor Storage Rates and Availability
|Unit Size||Availability||Per Month||Per Day|
|11×25||Please Call||$50.00||$ 1.64|
- Our Outside Storage Facility only allows one item per space to keep things neat and tidy. Anything extra will be towed at your expense. Please be aware that this is a new policy as of January 1, 2020. 3 Months Up Front $50 Clean Up Deposit On All Unit Sizes
Available November 2021
10×20 Inside Units
Due to our unique circumstances, we are able to offer 10×20 units and 20×20 units that are housed inside 3 massive 30,000sf buildings. You will NEVER need to worry about rain or snow again! We offer this feature in both our Wyoming and Forest Lake locations. We have newly constructed units that are available to rent today for $110.00 per month!
10×20 Storage Sheds
These Storage Sheds are an awesome way to store your treasures. Most 10×20 units are 20 feet deep and 10 feet wide. However, these units are 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep. They are constructed off the ground to ensure that items inside will never get wet. Most importantly, the door is located in the center of the long side which makes it extremely easy to access your items no matter how deep they are buried.
Moveout and Deposit Refund Procedure
- Give written or voice notice by the 20th of the month prior to move-out. (10 days before move-out)
- Call: 651-462-4516
- Mail to: P.O. Box 277, Wyoming, MN 55092
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Stop in the office
- Notify the manager on the day of departure. If the manager is not available please call and leave a phone message at 651-462-4516.
- It is your responsibility to give us your current address or update any important changes.
- Indoor storage: Clean and sweep unit, remove any pallets, trash, etc.
- Be current with your rent. (Due the 1st of the month.) It is your responsibility to send the payment.
- Vacate the unit by the last day of the month for which your rent is paid.
- You are NOT pro-rated on the move out. If you are still in after the 1st, full payment for that month is required. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Once the unit has been inspected by a manager and the rent is paid up to date