Summer 2020 Special Offer!
We are giving a $10.00/month discount on 10×20 Sheds and 10×20 Inside Units for up to 12 months. This offer is only valid for new renters.
Mini Storage Rates and Availability
|5×10 / 6×10 / 7×10
Outdoor Storage Rates and Availability
- Our Outside Storage Facility only allows one item per space to keep things neat and tidy. Anything extra will be towed at your expense. Please be aware that this is a new policy as of January 1, 2020. 3 Months Up Front $50 Clean Up Deposit On All Unit Sizes
Why Choose Us?
- Our rates are extremely competitive!
- Full time office staff with reasonable office hours!
- Hallberg’s employees are frequently on premise, which means we always have a watchful eye on your belongings
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT
- Pay for 11 months in advance and receive the 12th month FREE
- Located only 20 minutes north of the Twin Cities off of I-35
- Access 7 Days a Week
- Free Pallet Usage
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24 hour Video Surveillance
- Unique access code for each renter
- Handicap Accessible
- Over 38 Years Experience (1982)
- We also sell Locks
- No Administration Fees
- Summer Office Hours (March 1 – October 31)
- Mon. 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Tues. 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Wed. 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Thurs. 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Fri. 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sat. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sun. 11:30 – 4:00pm
- Winter Office Hours (November 1 – February 29)
- Mon. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tues. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Wed. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Thurs. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sat. 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sun. Closed
10×20 Inside Units
Due to our unique circumstances, we are able to offer 10×20 units that are housed inside 3 massive 30,000sf buildings. You will NEVER need to worry about rain or snow again! We offer this feature in both our Wyoming and Forest Lake locations. We have newly constructed units that are available to rent today for $110.00 per month!
10×20 Storage Sheds
These Storage Sheds are an awesome way to store your treasures. Most 10×20 units are 20 feet deep and 10 feet wide. However, these units are 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep. They are constructed off the ground to ensure that items inside will never get wet. Most importantly, the door is located in the center of the long side which makes it extremely easy to access your items no matter how deep they are buried.
Rules, Regulations, Policies
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month.
- Rents received after the 10th of the month will be assessed a $5 late fee.
- A $25.00 service charge is assessed on all bounced checks.
- To be eligible for a deposit refund, please refer to Moveout and Deposit Procedure contract.
- Hallberg’s Mini Storage does not prorate rent on move-outs.
- You must provide your own insurance. Hallberg’s Mini Storage does not have insurance coverage for the goods stored in your unit.
- Hallberg’s Mini Storage is not responsible for loss or damage to the contents of your unit.
- Storage of flammable or hazardous items is illegal and strictly forbidden.
- Do not store any perishable foods. Storing such items may result in attracting rodents.
- No loitering or working is allowed on the premises.
- Price Guaranteed for 12 Months
- 10′ x 20′ Units have 7′ door
- 12′ x 28′ Units have a 10 x 10 Overhead door.
- $50 Clean up deposit on all units
- No Administration Fees
How to Make Payments
- Mail checks or money orders to:
- Hallberg Inc.
- P.O. Box 277
- Wyoming, MN 55092
- Please include your unit number in the payment memo.
- Stop in to make a payment during the office hours listed below. We also have a drop box at the front door of both our Forest Lake and Wyoming offices if you want to make a deposit after office hours.
- To make payments over the phone call 651-462-4516. We charge a 3% convenience fee for phone payments.
Moveout and Deposit Refund Procedure
- Give written or voice notice by the 20th of the month prior to move-out. (10 days before move-out)
- Call: 651-462-4516
- Mail to: P.O. Box 277, Wyoming, MN 55092
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Stop in the office
- Notify the manager on the day of departure. If the manager is not available please call and leave a phone message at 651-462-4516.
- It is your responsibility to give us your current address or update any important changes.
- Indoor storage: Clean and sweep unit, remove any pallets, trash, etc.
- Be current with your rent. (Due the 1st of the month.) It is your responsibility to send the payment.
- Vacate the unit by the last day of the month for which your rent is paid.
- You are NOT pro-rated on the move out. If you are still in after the 1st, full payment for that month is required. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Once the unit has been inspected by a manager and the rent is paid up to date